- Release from the constant seige of technology and the demands of others
- Release from the associated stress
- Realizing how small and insignificant you are
- So you can see just how important your contributions really are
- Drawing inspiration
- Learning how to get quiet
Nothing exists in a vacuum. Everything matters. So when we write for our clients in their daily programming: 30 minute vested walk/hike (no phone), we mean it. All you have to do is try it to realize the TRUTH in it, to realize the benefit.
So take your fitness outside each week. And remember to breathe deeply…
Do you think that can have an impact on your mindset in the gym the next day?