Big congratulations to Jim on hitting a 1.25BW Deadlift and graduating to T4 Bending!
Remember in your training to:
- Actively be pursuing progress, notice complacency, whatever that means for you.
- ASK questions about training and how best to create that progress.
- Support the work you do in the gym outside of the gym. Are you sleeping enough? Eating correctly for your individual needs? Actively mitigating stress and creating a higher quality of life for yourself every day/month/year?
- Be consistent. 2 or 3x week, like clockwork. A HARD appointment that you respect and protect.
- Push on the days you feel good, rest or back off on the days you don’t.
- Believe in yourself.
See you out there this week!