Balance Athletics (est. in 2008) is a full time, professional fitness and wellness center. This is our livelihood. All of our time and energy is devoted to creating the best possible experience for our clients. We have a fully equipped 4500+ Sq. Ft. facility located on the Platte River Bike Path. Showers are available onsite.
We offer an array of services including:
- Group Classes – Balanced Fitness
- Personal Training/Coaching
- Corporate Services
- Program Design (including use of the facility)
- Nutrition Consulting (for weight loss, health and wellness, performance)
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Olympic Lifting
- Sport Specific Training (CrossFit athletes, Endurance, Field Sports and more)
- Services for individuals with special needs.
Here are some things we think are important to know about us, things that differentiate our approach:
- Emphasis on a high level of coaching and technical instruction.
- Comprehensive assessment (structural, mobility and metabolic) over time performed on all clients and specific programming, training and guidance tailored to suit the needs and variation within each person. We don’t deliver gimmicks and one size fits all solutions! We have spent years in the business honing our craft and continuing to refine our knowledge of exercise physiology, strength and conditioning, nutrition, and more. Unlike many facilities, our education and experience goes far beyond a weekend certification.
- We take the time to get to know you so that we can consider your goals and unique life situation and then deliver the highest level of service.
- A humble atmosphere where all are welcome.
- A community of people that actually know each other.
Give us a call or contact us via this form to get started with your FREE Balanced Fitness Consultation today!