Personal Coaching packages include:
All packages include:
- A complete strength and structural assessment, movement analysis and capacity testing if appropriate. I ASSESS, I don’t GUESS. All of this info will inform your programming so that we can achieve optimal results.
- Customized training prescriptions for weight loss, strength, energy system work and performance based hobbyists and athletes.
- Access to my online database of wellness resources including narrated presentations, an Intro to Nutrition E-Packet, a comprehensive Blood Work Primer to educate you on tracking various metrics of health and much more.
- Ongoing customized nutrition consulting for your goals including continuing education and check-ins around food quality, manipulating macros and more.
- Lean Body Mass testing. We periodically test for lean body mass as it is a primary indicator of health and wellness. It creates accountability and demonstrates one form of progress. We a use bio-impedance based system which is 98% accurate relative to the DEXA Gold Standard.
- One additional day of programming, if client desires, to be performed on your own.
Click here to schedule your free consultation and note that you are interested in personal coaching in the comments section.
“This is a letter to a Coach, from a past eating disorder patient. A year ago the sound of my alarm blaring at 5:30 a.m. set my body, or lack thereof, into auto pilot mode. Running shorts, sports bra, socks, shoes, iPhone and keys-out the door no later than 5:35 a.m. Down to a science I could do the elliptical from 5:45 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. and switch over to the treadmill to watch an hour long episode of Law and Order, drowning out the sound of my feet smacking the rubber and the internal screaming begging me to stop. The number of calories burned by 7:00 a.m. was the number that controlled the rest of the day. The number of calories that could be consumed without guilt, the number flashing in my mind as I watched others eating foods I dare not touch, and the number I would one day realize made life feel more bitter and lonely than I ever thought possible.
Thank you for not generating a number of calories burned for people like myself to be enslaved by. After spending the past two months loading and unloading 10 pound and 15 pound plates did I realize the gravity of where I once was, and where I am now. A place where I can physically feel the weight I gained to be healthy and to stay in recovery, while simultaneously dead-lifting my own body weight, only to smile and say, “How do I get stronger?”
Thank you for teaching me that being strong no longer means losing weight or skipping meals, thank you for teaching me that being strong means knowing my limits, eating new foods, and always being adventurous. Thank you for teaching me that practicing handstands, climbing a rope, and pushing a ridiculous sled with weight on it is better than any day spent counting calories or stepping on and off the scale.
I’d say as a coach you probably witness some incredible feats, thank you for witnessing and helping me come alive.”
Balance Athletics ECS Client